Places to see

Hi ,today I want to talk about some beautiful places where I want to go, so lets start.

The first place is Ireland, to be honest I have been there a year before and I really enjoyed this place. It was so beautiful even when it was raining I was so happy to be there and the trip was magic. I really want to go back to Ireland and visit more of the west side. I loved the trip in the ferry it was so excited I was with my friends and I met with some really nice people. I encourage you to go to Ireland during your next vacation.

The second place where I want to go is California. First of all , I would like to go to the Disneyland not so far away from my aunt's house. She told me that Disney land was giant like it is a huge place with some restaurants hostels attractions and so many things to see. You can buy a big amount of stuffs from there and it seems to be an interesting place to see only once in your life. I really recommend you to go to California because it is a beautiful place to see.

The third place where I want to go and where I have been a lot of times is Lebanon. It is located in the middle east , it is a tiny country next to Syria and not so far of turkey. The big advantage of this country is that the sea is not so far of the mountains , you can go to the ski and then go to the sea in 3 hours. I really like the huge malls there , the food is so delicious and there is so many activities to do. I really like beirut because there is everyday a lot of parties where to go. And you can go to the sea side by night it is a very good experience. I highly recommend you to go there but I admit that it is a bit expensive.

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

Country and traditions etc